View broadband availability
Please enter your postcode to see the broadband services that are present at your location, or click the button to enable the site to find your location
The speeds indicated on the checker are the fastest estimated speeds predicted by the network operator(s) providing services in this area. Actual service availability at a property or speeds received may be different. More information.
|Broadband type||Highest available download speed||Highest available upload speed||Availability|
You may be eligible to request a a decent broadband service under the Universal Service Obligation (USO). Find out how to get better service.
You may be able to obtain broadband service from these Fixed Wireless Access providers covering your area.
What the results mean
The download and upload speeds shown are the highest predicted speeds that could be received at the selected location, subject to service availability.
Standard, superfast and ultrafast denote different broadband speed categories:
- Standard broadband has download speeds of less than 30Mbps
- Superfast broadband has download speeds between 30Mbps and 300Mbps
- Ultrafast broadband has download speeds of greater than 300Mbps
The availability icons mean:
- Green tick = broadband packages in this category are generally available in your area. More information
- Amber triangle = broadband packages in this category are available to some, but not to all properties in your area.
- Red cross = broadband packages in this category are not available.